So, if you don’t feel like playing the video, here is the short version:
Basically, in celebration of NaNoWriMo 2014 and my gaining of 100 followers, I’m hosting a sort of writing competition/giveaway!
This writing competition/giveaway will have three categories and three winners:
- A Short Story: in which you submit me short story over November, and I decide, with the help of several others, which one is best and then someone wins.
- NaNoWriMo Winner Random Raffle: For people who will or have participated in NaNoWriMo 2014 and won by writing 50K words in 1 month [or more]. These will be chosen at random.
- Weird, Bizarre Creature: In which you are challenged to write up an original description of a creature. Make it as original and interesting as possible. A shopping list of this creature’s features [hehe rhyme] will probably not be selected.
The lucky winners of this competition will get a BIG-ASS MUG, which can contain nearly 1 liter, if filled to the brim. When you receive this mug, it will be filled with non-liquid stuff, including 365 Writing Prompts [by me], bunny stickers, pom poms [maybe] and teabags [and maybe other stuff but I don’t know how much I can fill in this mug]. Oh and BUBBLE-WRAP! Lots and lots of BUBBLE-WRAP!
To Enter, you must send an e-mail to:
With the following information:
- Your Name
- The Competition You Are Entering
- Your Location [Just Your Country. I won’t be asking you for an address unless you win. This can only help you if English isn’t your first language.]
- What Your Favorite Tea Flavor Is
- What Your Favorite Color Is
- And then you will post your entry.
I will not be accepting any attachments or links. Entries sent in after 30 November will not be read.
For the NaNoWriMo 2014 winners’ raffle thingy whatever, I will be posting a submission form later. That’s why you should follow me!
Good luck and may the odds be ever in your favor! [This is the last time I will be copying Joey Graceffa]