Rule 1: Post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make eleven new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4: Let them know they’ve been tagged!
First tag by bloodbagforklaus :)
1.What do you like most about TVD?
JoMo. That’s it. The rest of the show sucks. Naaah…I do love JoMo though. But I love the way every single character is different and you can relate in some way to each of them. Whether by compassion, jealousy, insecurity, guilt—there’s something about every character that you can see in yourself.
2.One thing you would never tell anyone?
That I wonder how my life would have turned out if certain people had never had an influence over me
3.At what age would you like to be turned into a vampire?
Probably now-ish. 25 is a pretty decent age, I think. I’m still young looking enough to pass off as someone younger, and old enough to buy booze. Win win!
4.Who is your favorite superhero and why?
Batman. Loved him since I was kid, because he’s almost like an anti-hero at times. He still has his vices and dark side, but fights for what’s right. Also, Iron Man. Because who the hell doesn’t think Tony Stark is one BAMF.
5.Did you read 50 Shades of Grey and if yes what do you think about it?
I did. It was horribly written. Like…horribly. And I’ve read better smut on FF.net. But it’s worth reading just to explore the complexity of Christian Grey. To find out why he is the way he is.
6.What character would you like to be on TVD?
Caroline has been my favorite from the start—annoying human and all. I think she’s grown so much since season 1, and has become such a strong character
7.If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
My job? Does that count? Or I would have made myself a bit stronger in my teenage years—learn to not bend to everyone else’s wishes and ignore my own. I’d probably be much happier.
8.If you could meet one actor/actress from TVD who would it be and what would you tell him/her if you can only say one sentence?
Matt Davis— “DALARIC!!”
9.What makes a guy attactive in your opinion?
I think if he can laugh at himself. Not too cocky, can admit when he’s being a douche and not throw a fit when he’s being a clown. Also, an accent helps. And stubble.
10. Do you like taking pictures and if yes, what do you like to photograph?
Yes! I love photographing people. Especially catching them in moments they don’t realize a camera is pointed a them.
11. If you was one day in Mystic Falls what would you do?
Tagged by klaushastherightequipment :)
1. Do you believe in karma?
To an extent: I believe that doing good deeds can be rewarded in good things, but I also have seen when bad things happen to good people regardless.
2. What was the last lie you told?
That I had to go to work early so I didn’t have to spend the afternoon with my mother.
3. Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
No. But I’m not opposed to the idea.
4. Love or Lust?
Both. I don’t really think you can have one without the other in a relationship.
5. Have you ever caught a butterfly?
All the time as a kid with my grandparents :)
6. What do you think is Satan’s last name?
7. Can insanity bring on more creativity?
Yes, but I don’t think people really accept or appreciate it when insanity is involved.
8. What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
She changed the world.
9. Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word: heart.
10. One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren’t really doing anything, they’re just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Scream for my roomie and throw things at them. Cause that’s how I roll.
11. If the whoel world were listening right now, what would you say?
Everyone matters. Don’t treat them horribly just because they’re different.
1. What book would you like your life to be like?
2. Do you sing?
3. If you could have dinner with anyone in the world—dead or alive—who would it be and what would you talk about?
4. They’re making a movie about your life: Who plays you, your best friend, your true love, and your arch nemesis?
5. What’s your guilty Go-To rock out song?
6. Do you read the book before you watch the movie?
7. Can you curl your tongue or wiggle your ears?
8. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
9. If you could be anything in the world, what would you be?
10. What’s a turning point in your life?
11. Who has had the most influence over you?