1. Faded silver age comic book art- There’s nothing special about production line, rushed, freelance sketching of men from various angles
2. Funk music - It’s not soul, it’s not r&b, and when not performed live there’s not a single interesting feature. Often used as a shibboleth for members of a certain east coast nerd culture around the start of generation x.
3. The entire rock and roll idiom- It’s exhausted and needs a century long rest.
4. Old school “My name is Mike and I like to rap” hip hop- It interrupts my disco and proto house on intergalactic classix and causes me great distress
6. Franz Schubert, Brahms, and Bach
7. Abstract expressionism- funded by the CIA via the Ford foundation to remove the representational and the very possibility of politics in art. Promoted the idea of art as the pure expression of artist’s subjectivity, burn it all.