For the sake of Polivia and all that is good in the world, I love this episode.
- Let’s recap the opening scene. Mitchell Loeb is back. He’s still an asshat. Oh, and they crawl through walls.
- Olivia doesn’t have a best friend. Would Peter like to fill that void?? I think he would.
Fun family times with Walter and Peter at the hardware store
- Mr. Jones! You’re still super creepy… but at least your face is still intact.
- And now for a very awkward house visit with Olivia. How weird must it have been for the other women when this weird lady comes to your door and pretends to know you & things that happened to you?
- UGH JOHN SCOTT. #johnscotthateblog2014
More fun times with Peter and Walter.
- Ugh. I forgot that Nina Sharp was still in possession of John Scott’s body. Why, you ask? We shall never know.
- FUN IN THE LAB!
- We shall now enjoy some shameless flirting between Peter and Olivia in the lab…. while Walter plays with some toys. NOT PETER’S TOYS THOUGH. [not a silly throwaway line]
- A bar? In Cambridge? I too enjoy the occasional drink.
Walter: ”I am going to repeat the demonstration with the rice. Would you care to watch?”
- I wonder if years later Peter and Olivia reminisced about the time they pretended to be brother and sister… Peter is SO bad at it though… wasn’t he a conman?!?!?!
- Ahh Dunham, using her flirting skills on someone other than Peter. Jealous much?
FRINGE X ALCOHOL
^other than Polivia, this is my favorite of all Fringe ships
You guys are too adorable for words.
This episode is comedy gold.
….we all saw that Olivia.
- Charlie is having his first real encounter with Walter and it’s highly entertaining. It includes Walter licking photographs. I told you, this episode is comedy gold.
OLIVIA X PEACOAT. They’ve appeared!
- Now Walter is teaching Astrid how to appropriately groom Gene.
- Olivia is an awesome shot - I never understood why she said she wasn’t.
Walter talks about Peter’s illness as a kid. SO MUCH FORESHADOWING. Walter tried to design a time machine to heal Peter…. I wonder if that would’ve been better or worse than what he actually did.
DON’T YOU DARE HURT OLIVIA!!!!
David Robert Jones teleported himself out of prison. Crazy mofo.
- Nina: ”You know how I feel about Agent Dunham… why would I want any harm to come to her?”
No Nina, we don’t understand how you feel about her. Not until Season 4, and then things are a little different.