TV show quiz
Pick 5 TV Shows you like before reading the questions
1. Doctor Who
1. Who is your favorite character in 2?
Ah the question. Okay, I think I have to say John. Because he’s such a wonderful person. For several reasons, I mean understanding and putting up with Sherlock cannot be easy and plus he’s just kind of adorable.
2. Who is your least favorite character in 1?
I don’t …. I don’t think I can pick a least favorite character I love them all so much. SO MUCH.
3. What’s your favorite episode of 4?
AHHH. Ummm (these are hard questions) I think I’d have to say Safe. Because Simon is such a good older brother, Kaylee doesn’t take crap from Simon just cause she likes him and then she tries to convince Mal to save him. The fantastic line of, “Lookie here, looks like we got here just in time. What does that make us?” “Big damn heroes sir.” “Ain’t we just.” And then the whole Mal being Mal thing and rescuing Simon and River because they’re part of his crew.
4. What is your favorite season of 5?
The current one.
5. What’s your favorite relationship in 3?
Dean/Castiel. Because of reasons. And cause GOSH CAS REBELLED FOR HIM AND DEAN’S SUCH A JERK SOMETIMES BUT YOU KNOW HE WOULD GLADLY RISK HIS LIFE FOR CAS A THOUSAND TIMES OVER AND GOSH HE RAISED HIM FROM PERDITION AND ADSKJGZBNV
6. Who is your anti-relationship in 2?
Do I have one? Anything involving Anderson shouldn’t exist. Also, John/Sherlock in a sexual way. Cause they are soul mates, but not like that.
7. How long have you watched 1?
Since four years ago? My best friend had been trying to get me to watch it for a long tim, and I was all, ‘It sounds weird!’ and then we watched two episodes and I was hooked.
8. How did you become interested in 3?
Tumblr actually. I came onto tumblr as solely a Doctor Who fan and then I was like …. maybe I should watch Sherlock so I did and then afterwards I was like… well I did love Sherlock, so maybe I should watch Supernatural …and the rest, as they say, is history.
9. Who is your favorite actor in 4?
Nathan Fillon. Hands down.
10. Which show do you prefer 1, 2, or 5?
Doctor Who is always top of any list.
11. Which show have you seen more episodes of 1 or 3?
Supernatural. Because I haven’t watched any old Who and I’m in the middle of season seven for Supernatural. But I’ve rewatched all of the New Who a thousand times, so if that counts then Doctor Who.
12. If you could be anyone from 1, who would you be?
Definitely not the Doctor, that would be seriously stressful. Okay, like I’d like to be Donna, so I could be his best friend, but I don’t want my memory wiped. And I don’t want to be in love with him, because that just means my heart would break, so I say the TARDIS. Does that count? I think it does. She is an actual person after all.
13. How would you kill off your favorite character in 5?
Well, let’s see. My favorite is Donna. And she would have to die in some way that would make all your hearts break and make Harvey cry. So I think she’d have to die slowly of cancer.
14. Would a 3/4 crossover work?
Allow me to direct you to a wonderful fic, here…
15. Pair two characters in 1 that would make an unlikely, but strangely okay couple
Is there anything unlikely in Doctor Who? Anything’s possible, so I feel like everything works. Okay. here’s unexpected. Donna/Mickey. Does that work?
16. Overall, which show has the better cast, 3 or 5?
Don’t make me choose.
17. Which has the better theme music, 2 or 4?
4. Hands down. You can’t take the sky from me.