I wonder if we can come up with a list of 100 Reasons ABC Should Renew Forever…
- So much of Henry’s 200+ year life hasn’t been explored yet. That could be its own massive list of reasons right there.
- These characters all have great relationships with each other
- Everyone in the crew seems to really enjoy what they’re doing
- The show is charming, funny, intriguing, and heartbreaking–often in a single episode
- Jo needs more backstory
- Lucas needs more backstory
- Hanson needs more backstory
- Reece definitely needs more backstory
- Abe needs more backstory from the times he was away from Henry
- Who else works in the precinct? We want to know!
- Who else works in the morgue? We want to know!
- There is so. much. modern pop culture that Henry hasn’t been introduced to yet.
- …which would give you a chance to promote some of your other things, ABC/Disney!
- People keep discovering Forever and going “aaaahhh, I love this!”
- Too many people keep discovering Forever, loving it, and going “WHY DIDN’T I KNOW THIS EXISTED?” Which is on you, ABC.
- ABC, you put it in a bad timeslot
- You also didn’t give it nearly enough promo
- And you kept having random hiatuses in between the episodes.
- You screwed up, not us. But anyway…
- What caused Henry’s immortality?
- Are there any other immortals out there besides Henry and Adam? If so, what are they like? If not, why not?
the deal with that pocketwatch? You don’t call attention to something
that often on a show unless it’s somehow very important.
- What other historical figures did Henry interact with?
- What other historical events was he a part of?
- We don’t know all the ways Henry’s died yet, or what hasn’t killed him before yet.
free to add anything else you can think of, big or small! I’ll make
another post later adding in the other things (if people add stuff).