1 3/4 cups whole milk, at room temperature
3 eggs, at room temperature
2 cups flour
3/4 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp baking powder
2 tbsp unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees F.
2. Lightly grease popover pan with butter. Place the pans in the oven for a couple of minutes to warm up.
3. In a bowl, sift dry ingredients.
3. In a blender, combine together dry and wet ingredients until smooth.
4. Fill the popover pan half full and bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown on top.
1.Use bread flour for high rising.
2.Warm eggs and milk at least to the room temperature.
3.Let sit the batter for 1 hour before baking.
4. Use a heavy metal Teflon-lined popover pan instead of muffin tins for the best result.
5.Make sure the pan is hot before pouring in the batter.
6.Do not peek while the popovers are in the oven.1. Use bread flour for high rising.