Tagged by innercove
This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and link them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know you’ve tagged them.
Let’s start with Pauline’s questions.
1. Have you ever cooked (either for yourself or for someone else)?
Yes, I have. But it’s not something I do very often, so those who have taste my cooking should feel special. You can ask them how it tastes after they leave the hospital. //shot
2. What’s your favorite genre of music?
No specific favorites. If it has a good beat (or is classical), I’m game.
3. If you met your idol/inspiration, what would you do?
Considering he’s DEAD, I’d, oh, I don’t know… Flip a shit? :U!
4. What’s your favorite book/series you’ve ever read?
There are actually several, most of which are classic literature. I rather enjoyed Ender’s Game and Artemis Fowl, though. The Bartimaeus Trilogy (which actually includes 4 books) was pretty high up there, too.
5. Have you ever attempted roleplay?
Yes, actually. Mostly on TinierMe with either people I know very well or with complete strangers.
6. What’s your least favorite thing about school?
The stress. The system has been warped from an education system to one that strongly encourages bad competition and cheating. At this point, almost everyone I know is flat out obsessed with their grades. It should not be this way.
7. How has tumblr changed your life (if it did at all)?
Hmm. It’s more of a pass-time for me. I find some fun things on here that I would probably have missed otherwise, as well as some amazing art and creative junk that blows minds. Aside from that, it has also helped me understand some of my TM friends better! (And what the hell is Homestuck? JKJK)
8. What was your favorite childhood memory?
Good question. I don’t have many childhood memories, so all of them are pretty good. I especially loved the camping / beach trips we took before the economy died. That probably doesn’t even count as a childhood memory, though. :U
9. Do you find yourself questioning who you are and if what you’re doing is important?
Yes and no. I know, it’s not much of an answer, but it’s a bit hard to explain. I do occasionally question myself on what the fucking hell I’m doing (pardon my French), but the majority of the time, I just go with the flow. Plus, my ego is pretty big. You could litterally orbit a satellite around it. Bottom line, what I’m doing IS important—to me. Ha!
10. Are you an overachiever?
Occasionally. 99% of the time, I’m a massive procrastinator that does just enough to scrape by with an A. If I feel strongly about whatever it is, yes I can be an overachiever.
11. Which is better, in your opinion? Optimists or Pessimists? (No, you cannot choose Realist)
That’s a good question. It’s a good mixture of both. But since I’m mostly pessimistic, I prefer optimists. They keep me from burning the world alive. But if they’re obnoxiously so, I’ll prefer pessimists (as long as the pessimists aren’t emo-emo hate-hate.) NEITHER!? :U
And now for mee-chan’s questions.
1. If you could own one outfit, what would it look like?
… What. I don’t understand the question. But I guess… something really epic 8D Boss suit? Probably something only possible in the anime world, ha.
What is your dream job?
Haven’t given it much thought, but either a mangaka or a writer. As of right now, I’m leaning more toward engineer / doctor, but those are less “dream” and more “reality”-like.
3. Do you read webcomics? What is your favorite one, and why?
No. Though I should probably start with Homestuck, which I understand is a webcomic (unless I’m completely wrong).
4. What is your favorite animal, and why?
5. What skill of yours are you most proud of?
6. Was there a teacher who most impacted or inspired you? Who where they, what did they teach, and how did they do so?
7. If you had to sum yourself up in one song, what would it be?
8. Do you have a favorite perfume, either to wear yourself or to smell on others? What is it?
9. Who is your favorite character from the last video game you played?
10. Tell me about one sentimental possession of yours.
11. If you could buy any one thing that you want right now, what would it be?
My own 11 questions for you people.
- What are your greatest fear(s)?
- What are your thoughts about present-day society? Have you ever wondered if you’d be better off living in ancient times?
- Any pet peeves? List them.
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What is your biggest regret?
- When you’ve had a bad day, what do you do to calm yourself down? (Do not say “Go on tumblr.”)
- Any skills you feel like bragging about? ||D
- Favorite book(s)?
- Do you have a dream or goal? What is it?
- Given a chance to look back on your life up to this point, would you be satisfied with what you saw? Why or why not?
- Do you have any bad habbits? What are they?
Now to tag. I’m hoping I don’t have to tag 22 people :U Taking the lazy way out! (Haha, I’m flattered that I was first to be tagged for both Pauline and meperson.)
innercove ← Is that legal? ||D
meperson ← Same question o_o
I don’t think I even know 22 people on tumblr, haha!