“1. Don’t stress about how much or little you weigh, it’s just another number.
2. Accept your stretch marks, you’ll only get more with age.
3. Love your imperfections.
4. Allow yourself to cry if you want, it’s a nice cleanse.
5. Forget about those who were ever mean to you.
6. It’s okay if you don’t have any money, you’ll figure it out.
7. Experiment with your makeup.
8. Kiss whoever makes your insides smile.
9. Forgive people you love.
10. Give everyone what they deserve.
11. Don’t go places, if your mind or body needs the day off.
12. It’s okay, to not be okay.
13. A mix of emotions is a good thing, it means you care.
14. Never give up on whatever you love.
15. I love you.”
15 things I wish my mother would have told me.