What’s PTFE? PTFE is short for Polytetrafluoroethylene and is more commonly known as Teflon. PTFE is a type of fluoropolymer which has numerous applications including flexible body piercing jewelry. PTFE body jewelry is perfect for hiding, and those who are allergic to metal/nickel.
- It is a unique, medically approved plastic that is far superior to all other forms of plastic body jewelry.
- Fully bio-compatible and hypo-allergenic. It helps heal troubling piercings faster.
- It minimizes irritation and maximizes style.
- Its high Flexible! It moves with the body for maximum comfort and durability. Perfect for active and physical people.
- Easy to clean, and adjustable, use a scissor or a blade to adjust to your desired length.
Be sure to check out Hollywood Body Jewelry for yourPTFE/Retainer body jewelrys.