Purple: 10 facts about my room.
1) it is, funnily enough, PURPLE. Cause it’s my favourite colour.
2) I spent far too much time rearranging it a couple of weeks ago because I got new chest of drawers and wardrobe. I owned too many clothes to fit in my old ones … Ooops
3) Before the new furniture I had no qualms in implementing the “floordrobe”
4) I sleep with 5 pillows in a single bed. Sometimes I’m amazed how i fit in it.
5) There are a lot of candle in here and before we got the new kitten I’d light them most nights for a couple of hours to relax.
6) There are currently only 2 things on my walls: A collage of the first group of internet friends I met up with in 2007 and a little plaque that says “I’d give up chocolate but I’m no quitter!”.
7) When we moved all my furniture we realised that my radiator wasn’t working and probably hasn’t been for quite some time. This would explain why I froze my ass off at night last winter!
8) I’m 23 but I still have glow in the dark stars and ducks stuck to my ceiling.
9) I haven’t had a lampshade in forever because I STILL can’t find one that I a) like or b) matches the shades of purple in my room.
10) If you’re looking for one or both of the cats they are most likely asleep in here. Tilly’s spot is on my pillows and Lola’s at the foot of the bed.
[Pick a colour]