1. That one thing that you do that annoys yourself so much, but you never stop doing it.
I can’t stop eating chocolate, when I eat one fun sized mars bar, I’ll eat 4. I hate it, but I can’t help it.
2. One movie that you recommend everyone should watch.
Billy Elliot, it’s equally funny and has meaning, so go watch it, like now.
That or Strictly Ballroom, just a funny movie in general.
3. Can you see your floor or is it covered with stuff?
What floor? I like to call it the Floordrobe.
4. Something you’ve always wanted to do.
Sing in front of people at my school, but I’m way to nervous to sign up.
5. Hair dryer or naturally dry?
Naturally Dry, I hate hair dryers, they are just annoying and take ages when it’s supposed to be quick, at least when I let it naturally dry I know it will take ages
6. Headphones or earphones in public?
Earphones, all the way.
7. Favourite type or sweets/lollies?
8. University/College/Tafe course you want to take/took/are currenty taking? Are you/did you enjoy it?
I want to take the Musical Theatre course at WAPPA
9. Longest running relationship other than family (platonic or romantic)
Friendship- 11 years,
Romantic relationship- 1 month , don’t judge, I’m only 16 hahaha
10. Which of the four nations would you rather control: Air, Water, Earth, Fire? Why?
Fire, I just like the idea of being able to control fire, it’s cool.
11. What did you think of the Toby Maguire Spider-Man films?
Meh, I don’t really like spiderman, I like avengers etc, just not a fan of spiderman.