1. Always post the rules
2. Answer the questions from the person who tagged you and make eleven new ones
3. Tag eleven people and link (or tag, I guess?) them in the post
4. Let them know you’ve tagged them.
1. What is your dream job?
Being a successful musician (You know, being able to go on tour and stuff)
2. If you could have any pairing from any fandom be canon, which would it be?
Hm… Johnlock, I guess?
3. If you could make any pairing from any fandom NOT canon, which would it be?
Ooh, um, this one’s tough… Fix it Felix and Sergent Calhoun from Wreck it Ralph.
4. What’s your favorite movie OF ALL TIME?
OF ALL TIME? Probably the Sea of Monsters, I really want to go back and see it, if you haven’t seen it yet you should.
5. What character from what fandom reminds you most of yourself?
Leo Valdez from The Heros of Olympus series. I feel like he and I would get along really well.
6. You have to name your child after a fruit or vegetable. What would it be?
Asparagus. We could call him Gus.
7. If you had to kill one person on this planet, who would you kill? (Don’t look at me like that.)
Honestly, I’d probably kill Justin Bieber the second I saw him in person, but I want to keep a clean record so just keep me away from him I’m sure someone will get around to doing that for me.
8. What is your dream pet? (Fantasy creatures count!)
I REALLY WANT A BLACK KITTEN LIKE THIS ONE
REALLY BAD OK
9. Would you rather kill your best friend or they kill you? (I’m pretty dark— I’m SORRY!!)
Um I’d probably have them kill me.
10. The lights are flickering. What’s your first suspicion?
GHOSTS MAN. AND MAYBE DEMONS. GET ME OUT OF THIS HOUSE.
11. Have you ever joined a fandom because of how often you saw it on your dashboard?
I’m sorry, did you mean Supernatural, Doctor Who and Sherlock?
- Would you rather be dirt poor and emotionally fulfilled in life or be rich beyond imagination and emotionally dissatisfied for life?
- Would you rather spend one year with your one true love just to never see them again or the rest of your life with second best?
- If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
- If you just won a million dollars, would you quit your job?
- If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
- Would you rather lose all of your old memories, or never be able to make new ones?
- If you had to move to a state or country besides the one you currently live in, where would you move and why?
- Which is worse, when a good friend moves away, or losing touch with a good friend who lives right near you?
- Would you break the law to save a loved one?
- What’s something you know you do differently than most people?
- Are you more worried about doing things right, or doing the right things?