replied to your post
:Sure, conspiracies happen. Watergate was a conspiracy. I mean more along the lines of …
Are we still scoffing at FEMA camps? Does this person need their hand held all the way to Camp Lejuene?
Leaked Document: Military Internment Camps in U.S
This video briefly outlines the modern policy regarding internment camps within the United States, run by the Federal government through FEMA and the Military. The U.S. Military assents to the existence of such camps on the goarmy website, advertising for the position of an “INTERNMENT/RESETTLEMENT SPECIALIST (31E)”
FROM THE OFFICIAL GOARMY.COM PAGE:
Internment/resettlement specialists are primarily responsible for day-to-day operations in a military confinement/correctional facility or detention/internment facility.
- Supervision of confinement and detention operations
- External security to facilities
- Counseling/guidance to individual prisoners within a rehabilitative program
- Records of prisoners/internees and their programs
Those who want to serve must first take the Armed Services Vocational Aptitude Battery, a series of tests that helps you better understand your strengths and identify which Army jobs are best for you.
Job training for an internment/resettlement specialist requires 10 weeks of Basic Combat Training and eight weeks of Advanced Individual Training with on-the-job instruction. Part of this time is spent in the classroom and in the field.
Some of the skills you’ll learn are:
- Military laws and jurisdictions
- Self-defense and use of firearms
- Interpersonal communications skills
- Search/restraint and custody/control procedures
- Interest in law enforcement
- Physically and mentally fit
- Ability to make quick decisions
- Remain calm under heavy duress
REQUIRED ASVAB SCORE(S)
Skilled Technical (ST) : 95
Learn more about the ASVAB and see what jobs you could qualify for.
Total compensation includes housing, medical, food, special pay, and vacation time. Learn more about total compensation.
In the Army, qualified students can earn full-tuition, merit-based scholarships, allowances for books and fees, plus an annual stipend for living expenses. Learn more about education benefits.
FUTURE CIVILIAN CAREERS
The skills you learn will help prepare you for a career with federal, state and local law enforcement.
This is what awaits us in a glorious Clintonian future.