(That I learned from every woman, young lady, and girl that I have ever encountered) Brace yourselves.
- If God isn’t at the center, the relationship needs to be reevaluated
- Dating to rival your friends is both self-serving and time wasting.
- It is fine to seek attractiveness, just don’t put it before character.
- Guys ≠ men, men ≠ gentlemen; stop expecting one to be the other.
- Genuine relationships don’t start with sex. Remember that.
- Set some boundaries for yourself and whomever you’re with.
- Find a godly wife/husband/couple and ask them all the questions.
- Your spouse/significant other is not your life. He/she is a part of it.
- The Bible answers almost, if not every, relationship question ever.
- Don’t allow people to give their two cents about your relationship.