HOW TO EARN MONEY
You basically get free things just for messing around on applications, it’s awesome and it allows you to have fun games to play while on long car rides or while you’re waiting around! I’ve already got my brother and boyfriend hooked on using it!
Feature Points is simply a way of earning money fast! All you have to do is download some apps and test them out for reward points which can then be redeemed for money or money off apps or even iTunes and Amazon gift-cards.
Make sure you’re on your iPhone or android phone and go to this link [remove (..) ONLY; you can copy-paste it on your mobile browser or manually type it down without the (..)] http(..)://(..)featu(..).re/(..)2PSZA9
If you sign up using that link it will give you 50 bonus points to start off with :O
Make sure to enter the referral code 2PSZA9 to get the points as well when you sign up! This will give you an extra 50 bonus points too!
Once the app is downloaded, click and install the profile, click on the “get points” section and download apps and test them out.
After the app has been opened for 30 seconds (make sure to do any tutorials!) or so you can go back to feature points and you will receive points!
You can check the rewards to see how many points you need for each reward!
Can I delete the apps after?
Yes indeed, darlings! Make sure you have the app open for 30 seconds, maybe click around a bit and if it’s a game finish the tutorial or you won’t get the points!
Is it a scam?
No, it works like this: Basically businesses pay money to have their app featured on feature points (obviously the bigger the business the bigger the points you get for using their app) so a well known app (like Expedia for me here in NZ was worth 150 points) so it’s like advertising but you’ve also got to think that they’re getting all these downloads which makes their app look desirable. That’s not a scam it’s just clever advertising! If iTunes sees that they’re getting 200,000 downloads a day all of a sudden they’re gonna get featured on a popular page and even more people will download their app?
They don’t ask for any personal information, they don’t ask for your bank details, your D.O.B, your address, your phone number, not even your full name. They pay through PayPal, which is a trusted site, Society6 pays me through it.
But the point is, if you feel uncomfortable doing it then don’t! I know one girl is doing an iPad mini give away that’s actually being sponsored by Feature Points because they want more people using their app! Her referral code isn’t even a code anymore it’s her first name!
I would never promote anything that’s a scam to my followers, all businesses are trying to do is get their applications to the popular pages! c:
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: The app won’t download on my phone, what’s going on?
A: Hmm, a few people a month come to me with this question or one very close! The only advice I have for this situation is to delete the app, restart your phone and then try again. If you’re still not having any luck, email the team at Feature Points! They are super friendly and have always got back to me really fast!
Q: I haven’t had any apps in a while, what’s happening?
A: Well, this can happen for a number of reasons!
- You live in a country where a lot of apps aren’t relevant/usable. This is not your fault, but it might mean that you can’t download all the apps that say someone who lives in the US or in England might be able to download!
- You don’t check the app enough! I’m sorry to say this, but if you’re super serious about earning money using it you’ll need to check it every hour or so. Sometimes, apps are available for only an hour or two. If you see an app worth 200 points and you ignore it and think “I’ll do it later” it might be gone! D: Don’t let that happen!
- If you’re still not getting any new apps, then email the lovely team at Feature Points, I’m sure they’d be happy to help you out!
Q: I haven’t got the points for an app/An app is stuck in pending!
A: Yes, this can happen for a number of reasons!:
- You haven’t left the app open for long enough. Each app (without a tutorial) can need at least 30 seconds of attention.
- You haven’t clicked around enough! Sometimes, an app requires you to click different tabs or have a look around it before it comes out of pending, leaving it open won’t work on it’s own!
- The tutorial wasn’t completed. Even if you think you’ve completed the tutorial, go back and check. Apps worth 200-400 points might have a really long tutorial and that’s why it’s worth so many points. Make sure to play the game/app until it gives you no more advice. You can always play for a few minutes and then refresh FP and if it’s still there keep playing. Repeat until it’s left pending!
- If you’ve done all that and you’re still seeing something that shouldn’t be in pending, email FP! They’ll get back to you ASAP!