Rules: In a text post, list ten books that have stayed with you in some way. Don’t take but a few minutes, and don’t think too hard (FWYN: as if I ever did…) — they don’t have to be the “right” or “great” works, just the ones that have touched you.
Tag 10 friends, including me, so I’ll see your list.
Make sure you let your friends know you’ve tagged them!
I was tagged by lovely remembernoah!
1. Atalante, by Anne-Sophie Silvestre
2. Tirya’s series by Alain Surget
3. Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater
4. The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
5. The Scorpio Races by You-Know-Who-By-Now
6. Looking for Alaska by John Green
7. The Host by Stephenie Meyer
8. Saving Fransesca by Melina Marchetta
9. The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore by William Joyce
10. Little Women by Louisa May Alcott
I tag remembernoah ascending-from-perdition kokubish interestigate faerielament tatummillay queengansey america-ferrera-fan ulovenesny thiefsong