Majang is collaborating with Telltale Games to create Minecraft: Story Mode! Here are some bullet points to celebrate!
- Minecraft: Story mode will be a narrative-driven video game created by Telltale Games. It will be about Minecraft.
- Mojang is collaborating with Telltale and members of the community to make Minecraft: Story Mode as Minecrafty as possible.
- The first episode will be released some time in 2015, and will be available on Xbox consoles, PlayStation consoles, PC, Mac, iOS, and Android-based devices.
- Minecraft: Story Mode will be released episodically, just like The Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, or the recent Tales from the Borderlands, which is another developer-collaboration series between Telltale Games and Gearbox Software.
- They’re not intending on creating an “official” story for Steve, or explaining the world of Minecraft in detail.
- The Minecraft 2 thing was a joke. No really. It was a joke.
What do you think about that? Let me know!
Mojang even created a little game to answer your questions Telltale-Game-Styled - here it is
(If you’re desperate for more insight, read Telltale Games’ post below)
Read More →