remember how earlier this week i talked about making a youtube channel with videos focusing on self care, spreading awareness about mental illness, personal stories, things to get involved in etc?
well, projectrecovery is now officially in production!! i’m going to be the writer/on camera personality/interviewer and bolinandopal is going to be my video editor.
we are planning on doing two series of videos: one set about focusing on a specific mental illness per video (think more serious stuff such as symptoms, what its like to have that mental illness etc) and the other set about more relaxed, self care type things (think things to do instead of self harm, recipes for ED folks, cool books about this stuff and distraction techniques)
these videos will be released in a pattern: serious one week, relaxing the next, etc. we’re super excited to be bringing you something this awesome, and we’d really like your help in making it happen!! here’s what we need:
- Do you suffer from a mental illness that you’d be willing to be interviewed/give your perspective and opinion about?
- Would you be willing to have quotes, experiences, and opinions from you featured or mentioned in one of our videos?
- (your comments and quotes can be anonymous, if you prefer!)
- Do you any ideas or suggestions for videos?
- If so, please contact me either on this blog, or projectrecovery’s official blog!!
thank you guys so much, i love you
also if you’re interested in helping in a small way, please reblog to spread the word!!