An FR Wishlist.
1) A collect all button in the mail. There is no reason not to have this button in terms of revenue as the page isn’t reloaded when we’re collecting mail (unless we reclick on the ‘mail’ navigation instead of ‘inbox’).
2) Working battle stones. All I can think of when I’m grinding is how much more negotiable the coli would be with working battle stones.\
3) An ‘Auction’ house with actual auctions and/or the ability to list things on the AH for both a treasure and a gem price.
4) The ability to use the crossroads to trade items for items, items for treasure or gems, and treasure for gems/gems for treasure.
5) An in-game, code-based, system for studding dragons and renting nests.
6) Better exalt payouts and/or better exalt incentives. I’ve seen so many plans for this. Give players something more to do with exalted dragons! Or institute an option besides exalting where you can buy a dragon back so they aren’t gone forever. SOMETHING yo.
7) Better payouts from the games.
8) Speaking of the games, a new designer for the games. So far all the games have been regurgitations of existent games. Give us a unique game! Not just a clone of 20 year old arcade games with some dragon themed art on it. Or, hell, give us -really- classic games that don’t get dull so fast (solitaire for example) and give them payouts based on the average amount of time invested (that is, it should be AT LEAST equal to the amount of payout in terms of treasure-per-minute to what you get for clicking in random circles on Shock Switch).
9) A more frequent release schedule on games.
10) Some sort of ‘do not sell’ section in our hoard. We don’t need a bank proper, but a way to flag things as ‘do not sell/convert’ so we don’t accidentally vendor our year one cakes or the swipp items we’re saving.
Before you reply please keep in mind this is a WISH LIST. All of the ‘there is no human way they could ever do XYZ because reasons’ arguments will not make me desire these things one iota less. (I am posting it to the tag though, because maybe there IS a way they could do at least some of this, and they need to know what users want).
What sort of FR wishlist would y’all have, in terms of new/improved features?