THANK GOD THERE’S A NEW VIDEO JUST BEFORE I WAS GOING TO GO TO SLEEP (this might convert to “why did I have to see it now I can’t sleep” we’ll see)
- They are throwing petals at the river I’M GONNA CRY THIS SEEMS SO MUCH LIKE A FUNERAL
- Also they are all dressed formally and in black. Hero would SO approve the style, but I’m not sure about her liking the color. ANYWAY
- I’m curled up in a little corner on my couch and I’m hugging myself this is so sad
- OH look who’s here! It’s mr. Stupidson and mr. Mc Idiot, looking at the river poetically. At least they had the guts to show up.
- They hold hands THIS IS SO AGAINST THE COUPLE’S RULES BUT I’M DEAD THIS IS SO CUTE
- Meg’s impression of Hero doesn’t seem affected from what happened. Thank God. I couldn’t stand them fighting.
- Verges’s movements at her message are so similar to mine on my message. PROPS TO THE NERVOUS PEOPLE!
- Pedro apologized. Good.
- Bea’s stare when Claudio says “When I learnt that Hero was sick, it was the best thing that happened to me” is PRICELESS. I’m not going to judge him right now from this because I’m sure he has to say something nice. Right? Right.
- "That doesn’t excuse what I did" can I say it for the third time? Yes. THANK. GOD. FOR. THIS. EPISODE. Claudio finally got some sense. I hope he’ll live up to this change.
- "It was too good to be true" So, he was insecure. Yes, that’s a good explanation. But I still think he has more issues than plain insecurity.
- "I don’t want her forgiveness. I don’t even want a response. I just need to say it to her face" Good job, Claudio. Good job.
- Hero HERO HERO YOU’RE OKAY NO WHAT’S THAT WHY ARE YOU CRYING *goes back to hear what she’s saying exactly because I didn’t hear a thing* *still can’t understand what she’s saying, other than something with ‘shit’, which seems unlikely*
- He’s hugging her. AND SHE HUGS HIM BACK SLOWLY. I have conflicted feelings about this, although it seems logical.
Overall, this was so lovely. Plain awesome. I loved that they both apologized, and it was sincere. I especially loved Claudio’s speech, because he knows he messed up, and he doesn’t expect to take him back. He just needed to have a chance to apologize to her face. I’m willing to forgive them, too. But not still. I need to see their next moves.