I was tagged by the lovely aint-that-a-kick thank you!!!
Four things people call me:
- a b*tch
- the other nicknames are private!
Four jobs I’ve had:
- cashier in a supermarket
- lawyer assistant? assistant lawyer?
- French teacher
Four movies I’ve watched more than once:
Just 4??? I’m a rewatcher!!!
- Titanic (1997)
- Love’s Labour’s Lost (2000)
- The enchanted cottage (1924)
- Written on the wind (1956)
Four books I’d recommend:
- Dusty Answer, Rosamond Lehmann (obviously!)
- Belle du Seigner, Albert Cohen
- Emma, Jane Austen
- Le bonheur des dames, Emile Zola
Four places I’ve lived:
- A town in France
- Another town in France
Four places I’ve been:
- New York
Four foods I don’t eat:
- tripes à la mode de caen. errrrrk
- natto nope no way
- I don’t really like fast food like macdo, I eat it like once a year in desperate situations
- almost raw red meat beurk
Four TV shows I watch(ed):
I’ll go with the ones I’m watching these days
- House of Cards
- Jane the Virgin
Four things I’m looking forward to, this year:
- getting my master’s degree in English literature
- maybe seeing Florent live? I don’t know, I hope I will!!!
- my birthday party this weekend!!!!
- going on holidays with Hubby this summer, we don’t know where yet.
Four things I’m saying:
I’ll go with things I’ve been saying a lot lately (??)
- “c’est funky” WHERE DOES THIS EVEN COME FROM???
- “HA LOL” I really should stop saying this
- “look at the baby” in English. out loud. a lot. it sounds better on tumblr. trust me!!
Four people I’m tagging to do this next: