i was tagged by babyleekershaw
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
Rule 3: Tag 11 people and link them to the post.
Rule 4: Actually tell them you tagged them.
i was asked:
1. Favourite current “trend”?
I like the metallic material trend, as seen in Tory Burch, Altuzarra, Diane von Furstenberg, Salvatore Ferragamo and definately Dolce and Gabbana
2. Least favourite model and why?
No idea haha have never considered this!
3. If you had $1000 to spend on clothes/bags/shoes, how would you spend it?
I would probably buy shoes or a bag, but $1000 might not be enough!
4. Opinions on watching the VSFS?
It was really good, like always!
5. Opinions on wearing a bright red lip to class?
Might be a little over the top, like a nice nude lip would be nice :) but it really depends on what you wear, i guess!
6. Top 5 models of all time?
Candice Swanepoel, Magdalena Frackowiak, Karlie Kloss, Kate Moss, Ginta Lapina, but there are so many more!
7. Where do you shop for clothes most often?
I try shop at topshop or h&m whenever i can
8. If you had to choose one to model for an ad campaign for your new line, barbara palvin or cara delevingne?
Perhaps Abbey Lee Miller or Karlie Kloss
9. Which designers shows do you most anticipate each season?
Giambattista Valli, Dolce and Gabbana, Michael Kors and John Galliano
10. If you could own only one make up item, what would it be?
Probably a liquid foundation or an eye liner
11. Describe your favourite item of clothing that you’ve ever owned.
Probably my heels. They’re black and pretty :3 haha
qs for you:
1. thoughts on cara delevingne?
2. what products do you use for your normal makeup routine?
3. what’s your favourite fruit and why?
4. Favourite brand and why?
5. Best tv episode you’ve ever watched and what happened in it?
6. Best look from the SS 2014 rtw fashion week?
7. Which one city would you attend for fashion week?
8. Favourite celebrity and why?
9. Read any magazines?
10. What’s your favourite flower?
11. Describe your bedroom