1: State the rules.
2: Answer the questions the tagger gave you.
3: Tag 10 people you want to tag, make sure their name is in the tags and make sure you tell them they’ve been tagged.
4: Come up with ten questions for the taggees to answer.
1. What is your favorite book of all time? Probably Twilight (don’t laugh) because it was my first true obsession, and reminds me of a totally different time.
2. Who is your favorite Avenger? (Trick Question) Umm… my favourite Avenger is Black Widow. (How is this a trick question, just out of curiosity?)
3. What will you do to celebrate the end of the world? Play lots of rock songs and say terrible end-of-the-world puns and tweets.
4. What is one thing you would like to have not been invented? Facebook.
5. Crunchy peanut butter or creamy peanut butter? I hate peanut butter, so neither :L
6. What tickles your pickle? EVERYTHING
7. Do you like pickles? I love pickles. How about Tommy Pickles? I hate pickles :P
8. What is your spirit animal? Hawk.
9. Are you a dangerous sociopathic llama with a long history of violence? Yes, how did you know? :O
10. DESCRIBE IN DETAIL WHAT THE DIELS-ALDER REACTION IS. GO. The Diels–Alder reaction is an organic chemical reaction (specifically, a cycloaddition) between a conjugated diene and a substitutedalkene, commonly termed the dienophile, to form a substituted cyclohexene system. The reaction can proceed even if some of the atoms in the newly formed ring are not carbon. Some of the Diels–Alder reactions are reversible; the decomposition reaction of the cyclic system is then called the retro-Diels–Alder.
My questions for you:
- Do you talk to yourself, and if you do, how often and what about?
- What was your first word?
- What is (in your opinion) the best song of 2012?
- What has 2012 taught you?
- Do you think the world will end on 21/12/12, and if so, how?
- What is your least favourite TV programme?
- If you could describe your personality in one word, what would that word be?
- What is your current mood as of answering this question?
- What is your least favourite word?
The people I have tagged are mentioned in the tags of this post.