15 Things That Make Me Happy
Tagged by wineandglitterplease. Here goes.
1. The obvious: Wine. Tacos. Doritos. Pineapple. Pizza. Five Guys.
2. Long dinners with my friends.
3. Traveling. The beach. California. New perspectives.
4. Organization. Making lists. Packing.
5. My family. Spending time with my family. Playing games with my family. My nephew. Dance parties with my sis-in-law. Fishing with my brother.
6. Cooking. Growing my own tomatoes and spinach. Going through the heirloom seed catalog. (WHO EVEN AM I ANYMORE?)
7. Seasons. Summer. Spring. Fall. Mild winters, like this one.
8. Clean sheets. Clean sheets that smell like Gain Original.
9. Endorphins. Working out. Specifically the last two minutes, when you know it’s over and you feel fucking fantastic.
10. Amazon Prime. Convenience.
11. Taking care of myself. Cliche, yes. True regardless. 11b. Getting exactly the right amount of sleep.
12. When someone I don’t care for looks bad in a picture.
13. College football. When Mizzou has a good season.
14. Trash television. Vanderpump Rules. Most Real Housewives. 90 Day Fiance. The Bachelor. LIFETIME MOVIES.
15. DOGS. All dogs, all the time. (And when I accidentally type “dong” and laugh out loud at myself.)
(I don’t know who’s done this, so if you want to do it, consider yourself tagged. If not, hey, it’s your blog, do what you want.)