List 15 things that make you happy,
then tag 15 more people.
I was tagged by onemooncircles <3
1. Fluffy pajamas fresh out to the dryer.
2. Collections of itty bitty things in jars. I have jars of buttons and jars of keys and jars of feathers and… well, lots of other things I’ll likely never have any practical reason to keep.
3. Putney Mountain apple maple wine.
4. Watching from my porch as a storm rolls in.
5. Dexter and Rin, my cats. Even when they’re being A-Holes. Okay, especially when they’re being A-Holes. Cats man. Cats.
6. People I can ecstatically gush to about my obsessions without feeling judged (hello tumblr friends I love you).
7. When people gush to me about their obsessions and loves.
8. Fall. Everything about fall. The colors and smells and that perfect crisp breeze.
9. Books. Particularly those few I’ve had forever and still feel compelled to reread every few years.
10. My boyfriend’s magnificent beard. After 12 years I’ve finally convinced him to grow out a full beard for winter. It is everything I hoped it would be.
11. The potential in a blank canvas
you know before I go and ruin it ha ha.
12. Discovering new music to love.
13. My lovely little sister and her facetious (and often dirty) sense of humor.
14. When people like my art.
15. Cheese tortellini with mushroom and cream sauce from my favorite restaurant.