Everyone talks about the Illuminati. You may have heard Jay Z and Beyonce are members of the Illuminati, and channel demons when they perform. You may have heard Obama is a member of the Illuminati, and plans to implant microchips in all U.S. citizens, to prepare for martial law. You may have heard the dollar bill contains secret symbols, which reveal the U.S. has been controlled by the Illuminati for hundreds of years.
Illuminati theory helps oppressed people to explain our experiences in the hood. Society throws horrible stuff in our faces: our family members get locked up for bullshit. Our friends kill each other over beefs, money or turf. Our future is full of dead-end jobs that don’t pay shit. We struggle to pay bills while others live in luxury. On TV, we see people all over the world dying in poverty, even though we live in the most materially abundant society in history. Most people act like none of these terrible things are happening. Why does this occur? We start looking for answers, and Illuminati theory provides one.
We believe Illuminati theory is wrong, and we wrote this pamphlet to offer a different answer. We wrote this pamphlet because we know people who think about the Illuminati usually want to stop oppression and exploitation. They’re some of the smartest people in the hood today. Forty years ago, Illuminati theorists would’ve been in the Black Panther Party. Today most of them sit around and talk endlessly about conspiracies. This is a waste of talent. The world is in a deep crisis, and big protests, rebellions and revolutions are happening. In Egypt, South Africa, Turkey–and even in the U.S.–these movements are already taking place. People who say we can’t do anything because no one else is fighting are simply refusing to join the fight themselves. With the right tools, we can participate in these actions, and make history with millions of others.
Why Illuminati Theory Doesn’t Work
There are several logical shortcomings to Illuminati theory. Here are six main reasons that Illuminati theory isn’t a useful explanation of the world.
1. Illuminati theory sees everything as connected, and leaves no room for coincidences or mistakes. Illuminati theorists tie every major world event to the Illuminati. They believe every event in human history is carefully watched, planned, or even controlled by conspiratorial groups. They leave no room for coincidence: Illuminati theorists believe everything happens for a reason, that everything is willed.
2. Illuminati theory makes the enemy out to be all-powerful. Because Illuminati theory denies that history involves chance and mistakes, it makes the Illuminati seem god-like. This is like when peasants used to say that kings were untouchable gods, and could not be overthrown. The truth is, there is no social group so powerful that humanity cannot overthrow it. When the French revolution came, the king and queen were beheaded. In every period in history, myths arise that make the rulers seem invincible. With every transition to a new period, these myths are always shattered.
3. Illuminati theory fails to make basic logical or scientific arguments. When people talk about Illuminati theories, they vaguely suggest there is a connection between groups and events, rather than demonstrating exactly how they are connected. For example, an Illuminati theorist might say “an earthquake happened the same day Obama made a speech using earthquake metaphors. This was not a coincidence.” The Illuminati theorist hints there is a connection, but doesn’t say what it is. Did Obama cause the earthquake? Why was he trying to drop hints about who caused it? They leave it up to your imagination. This lets the Illuminati theorist avoid having to demonstrate and prove the connection he or she is hinting at. Most of the time, if the connection were described openly, it would seem silly or implausible.
4. Illuminati theory is impossible to disprove. Illuminati theorists have a clever way of attacking anyone who argues against them: they say “that’s just what they want you to think.” Of course, Illuminati theorists never ask how they’ve avoided being tricked themselves. This argument is a trap, because it never considers any evidence trustworthy, and so it doesn’t allow you to weigh the accuracy or usefulness of any theory. How do we know that all the conspiracy theories on YouTube aren’t actually produced by the Illuminati? How do we know that Illuminati theory itself isn’t a government hoax, designed to convince people that it’s impossible to fight back? Or that Behold a Pale Horse isn’t an Illuminati hoax? The logical traps are endless. Once you go down this road, you throw out any effort to really understand the world, or weigh theories and evidence about how it works.
5. Illuminati theory leads to elitism. Most Illuminati theorists claim to want democracy and transparency. But there is nothing in their theory or behavior that shows they are serious about either. Like the people who invented Illuminati theory in the early 1800s, Illuminati theorists today believe that the majority of society are blind sheep, who are incapable of doing anything without being controlled by an elite. When the public doesn’t react to their theories by rising up in rebellion, they blame the public for being stupid, instead of examining their own theories. Very often, Illuminati theorists think of themselves as the only “enlightened” people, and think everyone else is below them. Many Illuminati theorists are just as elitist as the groups they constantly theorize about.
6. Illuminati theory offers no viable solutions to the problems it tries to explain. Ultimately Illuminati theorists have no strategy, no game plan, no way out for billions of oppressed people on this planet. If the enemy is all-powerful and most people are duped, then there’s nothing that can be done. All they can do is constantly talk about conspiracies, and complain that people are brainwashed and will never wake up.
The truth is, masses of ordinary people have the ability to change society. History has shown it over and over again. Illuminati theorists are searching for answers about why society is fucked up. If masses of people aren’t asking the same question, it’s not because they’re stupid: it’s because they don’t think it’s possible to change things, and so don’t bother looking any deeper. Theories only move people to action when they provide an accurate explanation of the things they are experiencing, and offer viable ways for them to act to change things. Illuminati theory offers neither.
Illuminati theory is inherently elitist, conservative, inaccurate and illogical. Ultimately, it is unable to explain oppression and exploitation, or help us figure out how to stop it. To truly stop oppression and exploitation, we need an accurate analysis of where they come from.
I am interviewing T. L. Clark, romance author of The Love Series. Visit my blog, Newbies Unite, and read her interview on Limelight. You can also preview her book on Sneak Previews, and read what others have to say about her book on Toot Your Horn. To receive reviews of
the books I have read, author interviews along with short reviews of their book
via email, do not forget to subscribe to my blog. To book your Interview, email your name and genre toPrincessAreo1@gmail.comfor a questionnaire. http://seaanan.com/2015/05/24/welcome-to-limelight-t-l-clark/
I’m a British, female self-published author of romance novels. Try saying that three times fast!
I have a full time job, and I am a holistic therapist in the evenings and weekends. So my writing can only happen in my precious little leisure time. Fortunately, I have a very supportive loving husband who ensures I’m still fed.
My dream is to buy a farmhouse so I can run a holistic retreat for frazzled people and poorly horses. It will also hopefully give me a better time and place to write more too.
Samantha is a downtrodden thirty-something living in the UK. Her life is controlled by others, particularly her overbearing husband. This is the story of her voyage to independence, and a trip to Tuscany.
Her ensuing flings are not overly successful, but each experience teaches her something new about herself. One of her dates seems to have a tortured past too; perhaps he can help heal her wounds?
Will she ever find true love? Well, at least she can discover a new found joy of sex.
Watch as Samantha grows as a person and blooms into the person she could be.
In this book we find promiscuous Amanda living the highlife. We get to hear about a selection of her erotic night time adventures. Be warned; there’s lots of sex from the outset!
Amanda is surprised by love when she goes on holiday with her friend to Ibiza. A blonde Russian bodyguard soon has her lowering her barriers. He shows her how much more there is to sex when the heart is truly engaged.
But will this just be a holiday romance or will it lead to a long term relationship? Danger lurks just around the corner.
This book delves into the dark realm of Mistress Eigengrau, and the love that exists in the BDSM relationship between this female Dom and her male Sub.
CAUTION - This is not a book for the faint-hearted or under-18s as it contains graphic sexually explicit scenes, so strap on tight for a rough ride!
Jonathan (our gorgeous hero of a Submissive) has his attention diverted by another but it leaves him conflicted and confused. Can he turn away from the only kind of love he has ever known, to explore new avenues? Or is it just a passing fancy; a light shone on a new world that ultimately has no longevity?
Jonathan’s life is certainly about to get a lot more challenging.
We join Sophie just in time for her first ‘experience’, but she gets torn away from her first love.
We go on to follow her life, through marriage, birth and death. Hers is not an easy life, but hold her hand through the bumpy bits to get to the good times. There’s a rollercoaster of emotions waiting for you.
To purchase any of T. L. Clark’s books, go to the following locations.
When I first realized I was an anarchist I was excited to have finally discovered a political ideology I identify with. The problem is that now I have become acutely aware of the vast breadth of injustice and suffering in this world caused by those in power & I don't feel like I fit...well, anywhere within "society". I haven't had a job in almost 12 months, largely because I don't want my labour to contribute towards supporting the state. How do I live without feeling like a hypocrite? :/
“No one should ever work.
Work is the source of nearly all the misery in the world. Almost any evil you’d care to name comes
from working or from living in a world designed for work. In order to stop suffering, we have to stop
That doesn’t mean we have to stop doing things. It does mean creating a new way of life based
on play; in other words, a ludic conviviality, commensality, and maybe even art. There is more to
play than child’s play, as worthy as that is. I call for a collective adventure in generalized joy and
freely interdependent exuberance. Play isn’t passive. Doubtless we all need a lot more time for sheer
sloth and slack than we ever enjoy now, regardless of income or occupation, but once recovered from
employment-induced exhaustion nearly all of us want to act. Oblomovism and Stakhanovism are two
sides of the same debased coin.
The ludic life is totally incompatible with existing reality.
I disagree. It is now possible to abolish work and replace it, insofar as it serves useful purposes, with
a multitude of new kinds of free activities. To abolish work requires going at it from two directions,
quantitative and qualitative. On the one hand, on the quantitative side, we have to cut down massively
on the amount of work being done. At present most work is useless or worse and we should simply
get rid of it.
On the other hand — and I think this is the crux of the matter and the revolutionary
new departure — we have to take what useful work remains and transform it into a pleasing variety
of game-like and craft-like pastimes, indistinguishable from other pleasurable pastimes, except that
they happen to yield useful end-products. Surely that shouldn’t make them less enticing to do.
all the artificial barriers of power and property could come down. Creation could become recreation.
And we could all stop being afraid of each other.
I don’t suggest that most work is salvageable in this way. But then most work isn’t worth trying
to save. Only a small and diminishing fraction of work serves any useful purpose independent of the
defense and reproduction of the work-system and its political and legal appendages.
Twenty years ago,
Paul and Percival Goodman estimated that just five percent of the work then being done — presumably
the figure, if accurate, is lower now — would satisfy our minimal needs for food, clothing, and shelter.
Theirs was only an educated guess but the main point is quite clear: directly or indirectly, most work
serves the unproductive purposes of commerce or social control. Right off the bat we can liberate tens
of millions of salesmen, soldiers, managers, cops, stockbrokers, clergymen, bankers, lawyers, teachers,
landlords, security guards, ad-men and everyone who works for them.
There is a snowball effect since every time you idle some bigshot you liberate his flunkeys and underlings also. Thus the economy
I am interviewing Jay El Mitchell, horror/suspense author of ARMAGEDDONVILLE . Visit my blog, Newbies Unite, and read her interview on Limelight. You can also preview her book on Sneak Previews, and read what others have to say about her book on Toot Your Horn. To receive reviews of
the books I have read, author interviews along with short reviews of their book
via email, do not forget to subscribe to my blog. To book your Interview, email your name and genre toPrincessAreo1@gmail.comfor a questionnaire. http://seaanan.com/2015/05/29/welcome-to-limelight-jay-el-mitchell/
Jay began writing at the age of eight, with a story about talking otters. Over time this interest in the surreal and unusual developed into a fascination with stories spanning the urban fantasy, paranormal, and horror genres. Jay is also an artist, designs her own book art, and has even had works commissioned by other writers. A native of Minnesota, Jay currently resides in South Carolina, and does not miss northern winters one iota.
For a while, Thomas Sullivan had it all. A career as a successful novelist, upcoming movie based on one of his books, engaged to a beautiful actress. It all seemed too good to be true, and was. Following the discovery of his fiancee’s Infidelity, Sully left it all behind to take a six-week “vacation” to his grandfather’s mountain cabin with only his dog Sterling for company. After completing his intoxicant-filled emotional rehab, he returns to town -and to a nightmare. Something has gone horribly wrong during his weeks as a recluse, and it is only now that he realizes that while he was trying to shut the world out, the world ended, and he missed it.
“This book is a must read if you enjoy psychological thrillers. While the immense detail and often tedious “research” was a bit slow to get through, the actual plot was brilliant. Characters were portrayed in a very real sense including their self doubt and self discovery.” DAWN O, Amazon
“I could not put this book down, even with the grammatical errors I still could not get enough! The perfect amount of self-discovery, angst, family drama, murder, and re-defining in one character! This was an intense plot from the prologue on to the very last few pages! I would recommend to anyone who enjoys an easy but suspenseful and captivating read! I received this book in exchange for an honest review.” Courtney Woods
“It was really good lots of twists and turns. Plenty of suspense once you start reading this book it’s hard to put down. I highly recommended it.” - Jackei Soldier16S
Psychological thriller does not begin to describe this book. It is unbelievable what repressed memories can lead to. It is a book you will love!!! I was provided with a free copy of this book so I could give an honest review “ Amazon Customer.
I almost gave up but about a quarter of the way through it, the story started coming together. After that breakthrough, I could hardly put it down. The British colloquium was hard to follow but the book had sucked me in and I was determined to finish even if I didn’t quite understand what the phrases meant. Over all, a good book with lots of twists and turns the reader won’t foresee. I wish I could give it 3.5 stars but that option is not available.” Joyce Lazenby
I am interviewing author Bernard Foong,
A.K.A. Young, the author of A Harem Boy’s Saga, a memoir. Visit my blog, Newbies Unite, and read his interview on Limelight. You can also preview his book on Sneak Previews, and read what others have to say about his book on Toot Your Horn. To receive reviews of
the books I have read, author interviews along with short reviews of their book
via email, do not forget to subscribe to my blog. To book your Interview, email your name and genre toPrincessAreo1@gmail.comfor a questionnaire. http://seaanan.com/2015/05/14/welcome-to-limelight-bernard-foong-young/
Bernard Foong was born in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. At the age of 8, he was assisting his aunt and cousin, learning the art of sewing and fabrics/colors matching. He attended an exclusive private boarding school in the United Kingdom before obtaining his Diploma in Fashion Design at the Harrow College of Art & Technology in London, England. He went on to complete his Master of Design at the Royal College of Art & Design, London, England. Now a resident on the Island of Maui, he has assisted many charity organizations in their fund raising events with his extravagant fashion and performance shows/presentations.
This provocative story is about an adolescent who was initiated into a clandestine sexual society. He was spirited to the Middle East, from his UK boarding school. He attended the Bahriji School (Oasis,) in The United Arab Emirates in preparation for serving in Harems for the wealthy and elite.
It is also a love story between the young man and his ‘Valet’ who served as his chaperone and mentor during the boy’s Harem service.
I had a privileged and unique upbringing in Malaysia. Following in my brothers’ footsteps, I was sent to an exclusive boarding school in England. It is there that I was inducted into a clandestine organization, E.R.O.S. The Enlightened Royal Oracle Society. For four years, unbeknownst to my family, I was willingly and happily part of a Harem.
My story has been kept under wraps for close to 45 years. The correct moment has arrived for me to make known my unique education.
All of Bernard Foong Young’s books can be purchased at the following locations.