This will be our last post
for DID Awareness Day!
I wanted to post some photos of more alters in our system, the ones we have a
decent photo of.
From left to right with every
1. Precious - Currently 4, CSA trauma
2. Joseph (blind) – Currently 8, CSA trauma
3. Mia (mute) – Currently 3, CSA trauma
4. Ellie – Currently 3, CSA trauma
5. Pumpkin – Currently 5, Grooming
6. Alice – Currently 8, Imagination
7. Andrew – Currently 4, Physical abuse
8. Stevie – Currently 3, Picks at skin to cope with emotions/to punish
9. Michelle – Currently 10, Abandonment issues
10. Lizzy-B – Currently 12, Attached to abuser (my mom)
Ellie to Lizzy-B, those photos were all taken on Easter, when Jenny having an
Easter egg hunt within the apartment actually drew them out because they wanted
to find an egg with their name on it. I’m actually thankful that drew them out
because three of them (Andrew, Stevie, and Lizzy-B) Jenny met for the first
time that day. It was a big deal!
that’s another ten of the alters in my system! I’d post more photos if I had