Top tips before you start a campaign with Google Adwords - Slide Share Presentation - eDigital.
1. set up your key main goal/success metric.
2. Ensure your Adwords account is connected to Google Analytics
3. Ensure your “Thank you” URL page (final conversion point) is unique and not producing page views directly from search engines as it will mess up your conversion data.
4. Create keywords themes and group them in separate ad groups.
5. If you need flexibility with budget allocation for specific brands or terms, then you need to create different campaigns (keep them within the same Google Adwords account).
6. Start bidding low. You can always increase your bids.
7. Start analysing conversions. Give your campaigns a decent time period to get some good data. at least one month. Are conversion coming from Mobile devices? or from desktop? start adjusting accordingly.
8. Focus bidding within the times during the day and during the week when your website converts the most. Remember some ad groups might have different conversion time patterns.
9. Remember that Google Adwords is just one of your channels on your overall adquisition strategy. Compare your Adwords cost per conversion and average sale with your other acquisition channels: SEM, Online affiliates, Social Media, Direct Traffic, Phone sales, etc.
- Book a one-to-one training session with Mauricio by calling 0481367711. During the session we will provide you a Google Adwords link where you can claim a free $100 Google Adwords voucher :).