Generation One - The Secret Garden
You are a young person in possession of many skills and blessings and yet you do not appreciate what you have instead valuing vanity and status. When your only surviving relative leaves you a large piece of land you are forced to live their and make a life from nothing… you must overcome bith adversity and your own selfish pride to make your life count for something.
- Create a founder. They must have the snob trait. The rest is up to you.
- Choose an empty lot. Install a mini fridge and sleeping bag and then set household funds to $100. Learn to be frugal.
- You may only join the gardening career. Money may also be made by dumpster diving, collecting and fishing. You may sell your produce however you choose.
- You may not invite over/become friends/ romantically involved with and other sim until you have successfully restored the barren land of your home (and your heart) into a beautiful garden. This may happen by any one of the following milestones being hit.
- You master gardening skill/reach level 10 gardening profession.
- You harvest 5 different perfect crops
- You earn enough from gardening that you have a fully decorated two storey house with full kitchen/bath/dining/double bedroom/kids room/TV & living room.
Once you have overcome your selfish and materialistic ways and created a life from nothing you may live as you choose. Marry or don’t. Adopt or have a child to carry on the legacy. Enjoy the game!