I was tagged by doomoversqueedom
1) Always Post The Rules
2) Answer the questions the person tagged you in and write 11 new ones
3) Tag 11 new people to the post
4) Let them know you tagged them
1. What are five songs you couldn’t live with but aren’t by your favourite artist/band?
That’s tough. 1) ママが僕をすててパパが僕をおかした日 by cali≠gari (even though that’s cheating because they used to be my favorite band), 2) Welcome Home, Son by Radical Face, 3) All Men Are Pigs by Studio Killers, 4) Bright Whites by Kishi Bashi, and 5) City Boy by Donkeyboy
(oops I read the question as “couldn’t live withOUT.” Oh well.)
2. If you acted in a TV show, what kind of show would you like it to be?
3. Name three of the best concerts/plays/cultural events you’ve ever been to.
1) Sigur Rós in Philadelphia, 2012, 2) Of Monsters and Men in Atlanta, 2012, and 3) Samúel J. Samúelsson Big Band at KEXPort Block Party 2013 was one of the most fun, spontaneous shows I’ve ever seen
(all Icelandic bands, oops)
4. What are you the most addicted to?
Long term: music. Right now: knitting.
5. What appeals to you about the place you most want to visit at the moment?
Welfare, fantastic education for relatively little money, and a fantastic city atmosphere.
6. If talent, brains, money, confidence weren’t an issue, what job would you have?
I’d be a researching-clinical-psychologist-one-man-knit-factory-photographer who plays in a band and translates literature on the side.
7. What is one of the worst books you’ve ever read? Why?
Cloned Lives by Pamela Sargent was pretty horrible. I don’t even know where to begin as to why. Basically it was a perfectly normal sci-fi book and then suddenly you’re reading an incestuous sex scene between clones.
8. What is the last movie you saw?
9. What three languages do you most want to learn?
Fluency in Icelandic, Danish, and maybe Russian as the third one.
10. Tell me a quote or song lyric that means a lot to you.
It changes yearly. This year I think it’s “What are we waiting for? Just pick up your shoes and go.” Defining my year.
11. What kind of relationship do you have with your parents?
A decent one. I can tell my mom anything, but I hardly ever see/talk to my dad. To sum up my relationship with my dad: “Hey, can you give me guitar lessons?” “Sure.” *gives guitar book and disappears into the basement*
1. Describe your ideal life, including ideal spouse/pet/child/whatever.
2. Choose a song or two that describes this year.
3. Favorite and least favorite body parts.
4. If you were trapped in a video game for the rest of your life, which one would it be?
5. Is there anything right now that would make your life feel complete if you had it? If so, what is it?
6. Do you know how to make coffee?
7. Do you prefer learning or working?
8. If you were an animal, describe what you would look like.
9. Number one band/artist you want to see right now.
10. What is something you have always wondered about but never found an answer to?
11. Are you happy?