I was tagged by haveahiddles
In no particular order:
1. My dogs. They do such daft things, they know when I am down and hang around leaning on me and stuff. They are always happy and excited about everything.
2. The simple fact that Tom Hiddleston exists.
3. Waking up and hearing the birds singing.
4. Watching the seasons play out in nature. I love all of them in their own way, but Spring is my favourite.
5. Singing. I’m not very good at it, but it never fails to raise my spirits.
6. Sharing a joke with my darling girls. I live that we share enthusiasms and fangirl about some of the same stuff. I miss that I never had that relationship with my own Mum.
7. Good food and drink, shared with friends and family.
8. Dancing. I’m even worse at it than singing, but it makes me happy to do it.
9. The sea, especially in winter. It’s one thing I miss about living where we do, as it’s a fair drive to the coast.
10. Reading. Cannot imagine being without books.
11. Shakespeare in all his forms.
12. Blackadder. The best. Ever.
13. My darling husband
14. Music. If you take that, you might as well kill me.
15. Last but by no means least, the wonderful, empowering and joyful friendships I have made through Tomblr. My life is infinitely better for knowing all of you, but a special mention to allthatandasideoftom, catedevalois, tarrysmith, jossisgod, antyc67, ladytwilightmacleod ophelia-tagloff and that bitch laterovaries.