I was tagged by thelittlenightowl!
Rules: Always post the rules, answer the questions the person who tagged you asked, make 11 questions of your own, tag people and let them know you tagged them.
1. What is a movie that you can watch that will instantly make you feel better if you are feeling down?
2. Do you watch Running Man? If so, who is your favorite member and why? (If you do not watch Running Man, what is your favorite TV show, character, and why?)
3. Describe your perfect Saturday.
During the academic year? This is going to be so lameeee, but it would actually really make me so happy. Waking up early-ish at like 8 am because my body is well-rested. Actually getting out of bed once I’m awake, showering, getting to my eating club at around 9 am, grabbing a cup of granola to munch on while studying for a good 2 hours until brunch starts. Eating a quick brunch with friends and then heading up to the library to actually be productive in the 2 or 3 hours before my work shift starts. Having work be super quiet so I can do some reading for class while just sitting at the desk. Then meeting back up with my friends for dinner. Then “working” for another 2 or 3 hours after dinner (i.e. “studying” in a busy place where friends are around to distract me, while I’m logged into tumblr and am constantly checking my dash lol). And then hang out with friends after like 9 pm, just talking and/or watching a movie and/or going out to a party later in the evening.
During the summmer? Sleeping in until like 10 am, cooking myself a yummy brunch. Scrambled eggs with garlic rice and sausage or something like that. And then watching TV and having a tumblr party with my sister aaaaall day. Maybe mess around on the piano or guitar or baritone uke for a bit and sing. But mostly just be super lazy.
4. What is your favorite candy?
Umm… pretty much anything dark chocolate. For non-chocolate candies, Starbursts.
5. Do you have any pets? Tell me about them.
6. If you listen to k-pop, what is your favorite group? Suggest your favorite songs by them. (If not k-pop, then just your favorite band)
I listen to a little bit of kpop because my friend from high school introduced it to me, and my roommate is kinda sorta really obsessed with it. I don’t really have a favorite group, but I can name a couple of songs that I like:
- Wedding Dress by Taeyang
- Mirotic by DBSK
- Run Devil Run by Girls Generation
- Growl by EXO (Chinese version, though!)
- Super Girl by Super Junior M
7. Who is your favorite X-man?
Ehhh… don’t have one.
8. Who is your favorite Marvel superhero?
Maybe Iron Man.
9. Who is your favorite DC superhero?
I’m not into DC as much as I’m into Marvel, so I know fewer of them. So idk.
10. If you could be any animal, what would you be and why?
A LEOPARD. It’s my favorite animal! (Mostly because I had a stuffed leopard that my aunt bought me at the zoo when I was a kid, and she was my favorite stuffed animal. Also leopards are super cool.)
11. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
I’d really like to teleport. I’d save a lot of money on transportation (hahahahahaha… ha. It’s seriously a concern though.), and I could get places in no time at all.
- Are you a cat person or a dog person?
- What do want for Christmas (if you celebrate it)?
- If you could go back and give your 15-year-old self one piece of advice, what would it be and why?
- What is the last book you read for fun, and would you recommend it?
- What are the top 5 things on your bucket list?
- Favorite TV shows?
- Which do you prefer: rain or snow?
- If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be and why?
- Fill in the blank: Sleeping in = waking up at ___ o’clock on a Saturday.
- Do you highlight or dog-ear books that you read?
- When you were a child, what did you want to be when you were all grown up?