1. My Gyro is too messy, and is spilling everywhere.
2. I’m a certified dog trainer.
3. I think the most romantic thing anyone’s ever done for me was done by a guy I only saw a handful of times. I told him about the wonders of frozen grapes one time on a date, and the next time I showed up at his house, he’d frozen a bag just for me.
4. I hate getting flowers from guys. That’s just way too cliche.
5. I hate my face. I know, I know. Modeling and all; I know other people think I’m pretty, but I think I look rather witchy, with my pointy features.
6. I have a dog named Valkyrie and a cat named Persephone, and I kind of want to get a Rhodesian Ridgeback (an African lion hunting dog) and name him Hercules, but no one else in the world would get the joke there.
7. If you get that joke, I automatically love you.
8. I have two fics I’m supposed to be writing. They were paused, because I burned out on Nagron, but now I’m getting over that, and am ready to write again. I’ve just been procrastinating.
9. I’m a great procrastinator.
10. I’m allergic to everything. That might be a slight exaggeration, but I’m allergic to most metals - which means I can’t have any real piercings, because even earrings bother me - and most fruits, oh and also dogs. And cats. Everything. Let’s just go with everything. Except peanuts.
Bonus: 11. You’re one of my favorite followers, but I know you don’t want to post this again since you just did it, so I’m going to pick other people. It is not a commentary on amounts of love.