etsy find of the day | CURATION REQUEST 1 | 1.29.14
requested by: calirogue
looking for: gilded items under $50
calirogue fell in love with ‘gilded’ items after this bowl post on EFOTD. i must say, girly … you know how to pick ‘em! i also love gilded things, so this curation request was super fun for me to do!
first, check out what’s already been listed on etsyfindoftheday:
next, check out these items found especially for this curation — all under $50 USD:
- 'wanderlust' foil map print by misspoppydesign (featured)
- gold-speckled clay ring bowl by annkaydesign
- even more from theobjectenthusiast
- there are many gilded porcelain options at madebymanos
- a gilded tassel garland from studiomucci
- a sparkly sequined pillow cover by pillow1
- alchemy lollipops from thegroovybaker have real edible gold flakes!
- a gold sequined initial for your desk or dresser
- a pair of gold ‘n sparkly earrings or other jewelry piece from one of my fave shops, tinygalaxies
- a zag dish or gold point vessel from upintheairsomewhere
- gold chevron + kraft giftwrap by papernestbylesa
- some sweet gold + tile coasters from thecoastal — MANY options
- 'cheers' gold glitter banner at confettidesignshop
- pinktwig’s shiny gold-dipped arrow pendant
- a floating gemstone ring by kristinelily
- or this SUPER RAD golden palm leather clutch from kertis, on sale for $50!
so, i’m gonna be completely honest here … i have 46 pages of ‘gold’ etsy likes in my etsy profile. FORTY SIX PAGES. that’s … a little nuts. can you tell i heart gold? :)
i hope this was a good start (and not too overwhelming for you!) — let me know if you end up getting anything special!