Beauty Tips: Benefits of Rosewater
Just recently I hit up the Vitamin Shoppe for some products for my hair and skin. I have made a vow to myself to be more intentional with taking care of my skin and hair, and after research decided to make a non expensive AND beneficial purchase of Rosewater Spray. I encourage anyone who is looking to take better care of their hair and skin to invest.
1. Rosewater is a less harsher skin toner. After cleaning, and exfoliating your body, including your face, spray body and face with the product. Toner is good with balancing your complexion, and cleaning your pores. I especially encourage the use of this product after exfoliating with body and facial scrubs.
2. Rosewater is good for encouraging hair growth by improving blood circulation and lowers the chances of annoying breakage.
3. Dark Circles? Well, spray some rosewater on a cotton ball after cleaning face, and over time watch the skin under your eyes brighten and become even with the rest of your face complexion.
4. Rosewater is a more natural spray for setting makeup.
5. If you are prone to stress like myself you might like the fact that rosewater is really good aromatherapy!
Again, I made my purchase at the Vitamin Shoppe, but you can make cheaper purchases on sites like Amazon, Target, Wal-mart! Thanks for reading and be sure to reblog, and try it out for yourself!