This tag is to get to know the person behind the blog better. As with any tagging game there are rules:
Rule 1 - Post the rules.
Rule 2 - Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post and then make 11 new ones.
Rule 3 - Tag 11 people and add them to your post.
Rule 4 - Let them know that you’ve tagged them.
1. Describe your ideal day
Well, I would wake up early but not be tired. I hate waking up late, it makes me feel like i’ve wasted valuable time. Not really logical since i dont do much, but hey. Then after delicious breakfast food, because breakfast is the best food group known to man, and a great cup of tea, I would go to the park with my ukulele and some great friends or a good book. Then I’d go to the zoo or an art museum or just a good museum in general, (which doesnt really exist around here sadly) and this place called the sunken gardens, come home, and watch a great movie that changes the way i think. This is exactly what i would want to do if i had a day.
2. If you had one book to read for the rest of your life, what would it be?
I am a huge bookworm, so i dont think I would have the will to carry on if you told me i could only read one book for the rest of my life… Turns out im reeeeally great at living vicariously.
3. Post a picture of you from when you were happy.
This is my sister (right) and I (left) about two years ago on a trip in germany. I dont know if ive ever had more fun and loved a little town more in my life. I miss it terribly.
4. Current obssession? (could be books, movies, tv, a band, etc.)
books on a general scale, dr. who, the sims 3, and worrying. (the last one is not voluntary.
5. What do you consider your spirit animal to be?
see, this is a tough question. what is it, or what would i like it to be? I’d love for it to be a fox. but in reality…. OH MY LORD I WAS JUST TOLD A FOX. im excited haha.
6. Who do you aspire to be like?
hmm. A combination of Audrey Hepburn, Sutton Foster, Marion Cotillard, Meryl Streep, and Jo Gibb.
7. What is the best thing to do on a rainy day?
watch movies from your childhood with your best friends in a pile of blankets with something warm to drink. :)
8. If you could drop everything in your life without hurting anyone, or vastly screwing up anything, would you?
I wouldnt drop my family, or my love of theatre, and a select few friends i know i couldnt live without, but i’d consider everything else…
9. ^ If it hurt someone you deeply cared about, but only one person, would you?
10. 3 least favorite songs
hmm… anything eminem. nickleback, kidrock. i go by artist because i cant pick favorites, so i think its only fair its like that for the other way around too.
11. College or wide-ruled notebook paper?
I was tagged twice sooooo… ROUND TWO!!
1. Could you handle having a child at the age you are right now?
If it was necessary, but probably not well.
2. Post a picture of you as a cute baby!
the one being held in the air is me.. the others are siblings and my aunt and uncle. ha, my sisters faces :D
3. What is your wildest dream?
I become an accomplished actress, marry a lovely british man with a great personality whom is willing to settle into a fantastic, starving-artist life with me, and work happily as an actress/ director/theatrical designer on movie sets and stages for the rest of my life.
4. Quote someone’s words who told you, you couldn’t do it.
"He lives in Wisconsin! Do you honestly think it’ll work out??"
turns out she was right.. but i had fun in the meantime ;)
5.Whats your favorite smell?
burnt matches or coffee
6.Are you happy? If yes explain. If no, write down 3 good things in your life.
happy is a difficult thing to define, but i would say on a general scale i should be. ive got a beautiful house and family, a great church, great friends. a good education, some talent, and while im not drop dead gorgeous im not really unattractive… but im not happy really. its something im working on though.
so one, astronomy class. the only thing that gets me through the mundane existence that is life in public high school. two, great cinematography and stories in books. three, people that i love that are there for me.
7. Favorite Mythological creature.
8. If you could change one thing from 2012 what would it be?
nothing. i am who i am because of the things that happen to me, good or bad. everything happens for a reason.
9. ABSOLUTE FAVORITE SONG?
aaaaahh dont ask me to pick haha!!! too many!!!
10. How often do you say I love you?
umm. enough i guess, but i dont say it like massive amounts.
11. Name one person you can’t imagine your life without (not family).
TIMMY. i miss him. i’d say jess, but ive had to live without her for a while now.. -.- but im proud of her!
I tagged you in the tags, if you’d like to do it! Anyone’s welcome to answer though, if you want!
1. A picture of something that reminds you of your childhood.
2. If you were a season you would be….
3. You can time travel! Where, why, and what would you do?
4. One big thing you hope to accomplish in life.
5. What was the last time you felt pure bliss and contentment?
6. Someone who made you see your life in a different way.
7. A quote that never gets old, and you think would change the world if people just lived it out.
8. That one disney (or not) movie you watched over and over as a kid.
9. Has there ever been a time where you’ve tried to use a joke over and over because you find it hilarious but no one else ever laughs?
10. Something you care about more than life itself.
11. Are you scared of things ending?