Vacancies with arc social enterprises
The latest round up of jobs, apprenticeships and volunteer roles available with arc social enterprises:
Community Catalysts supports the development of local micro-enterprises that provide social care, health care, housing and leisure services.
- Director of Shared Lives Development - to help drive the development of Shared Lives across the UK, so that everyone who could benefit from a Shared Lives service is able to do so. Find out more. Apply by 29 August.
Belu is a 100% carbon neutral water bottling company. All of its profits are given to leading clean water charity, WaterAid.
- Orders and logistics executive - responsible for processing all incoming orders with their growing customer base. Find out more. Apply by 29 August.
Building Lives provides construction apprenticeships to the local community. They specialise in partnering with local councils and social Landlords to review their supply chains and advise on how they can improve their existing delivery.
- Apprenticeships for school leavers - Paid construction apprenticeships across London for all school leavers to gain diplomas in plumbing, carpentry, brickwork, plastering, painting and decorating, roof work and tiling. Find out more about the open days on Wednesday 27 August.
Creative Process is a creative and digital industries apprenticeships organisation.
- Apprenticeships for young people - Paid digital/creative apprenticeships such as Digital content/journalist, Social Media, Digital Marketing, Graphic and digital design, Flash designer, Live events technician, M&C Saatchi Design, M&C Saatchi Sport & Entertainment Video, ATA Web Developer. For more information on these London-based apprenticeships or opportunities elsewhere in the UK visit their website.
Eco Communities is a social enterprise committed to reducing the amount of unnecessary waste going to landfill and providing library, computer and employment and training access to a wide variety of people
- Volunteers – for community hubs & other parts of the organisation. Find out more.
Mazi Mas is a roaming restaurant that brings exciting, authentic and diverse home cooking to the public alongside creating employment opportunities for women from migrant and refugee communities.
- Social Media and Communications Volunteer - in charge of maintaining Mazí Mas’s different social media channels, running the website and newsletter, and sustaining outreach to other media and relevant parties so as to promote and develop the project. Find out more. Apply by 15 September.