The idea of this one is to generate a .pbm image file from a string. I used a font linked to save the trouble of converting letters to a 0 1 format myself. There are actually two things stopping my output from being a real .pbm right now, one being that I found letters written in 0s and 1s really hard to read so I put some replaceAlls before printing. The other is the space in the letters which again, I don’t mind right now for legibility, and they were built into the font. I think when I’m actually using this file to build an image (tomorrow) I’ll need to strip all the spaces out from the font when I read it in, but that’s not hard.