Soooo - as some of you have noticed, I have been on a teensy bit of a semi-hiatus taking care of some grown-up stuff and trying to figure out my life and what not. After a lot of reflection and work, I’ve come to a pretty good place so I’ve got more time to nerd out (plus I missed y’all a whole fucking lot).
What I’ve been up to these past two (three?) months:
- Picked up my camera and started shooting again.
- Redecorated the spare room in our apartment to be super designy/nerdy (pictures coming soon).
- Started designing some posters to get signed at Chicago Comic Con and ChiCon (realize I don’t have that much time left so panic).
- Finally put together a website for my design/photography work (www.cmykchicago.com).
- Had my 3 year tumblr-versary (whut).
- Added a few shows to my “I’m Overly Obsessed With” list incl. The Strain, Breaking Bad, and Orphan Black.
- Fell in love with Jesse Pinkman.
I’ll be getting back to all the make-me-choose graphics very soon - so that’s fun. Yay!