- Born and raised in the Bay Area
- Research student studying stem cells and regenerative medicine
- Cosima Niehaus’s ex girlfriend (but its okay b/c they’re on good terms)
- A “people person”
- A bit awkward sometimes
- funny, lighthearted, romantic, loves to learn
the “hot” one
- Born in poverty, given up for adoption, got adopted by an extremely affluent family in New York.
- Uses her sassiness and condescension to cover up for her insecurity of being devalued by society.
- The other clones (quite understandibly) do not like her very much.
- Holly thinks being a clone is the worst thing that could possibly happen to her, since she loses her sense of uniqueness and individuality.
- She loves acting/theater and desperately wants a boyfriend to show off to the world
Seth Adalard (formerly Saily Adalard)
- Transgender (ftm)
- extremely insecure about his appearance
- quiet and does not like social interaction
- extremely grateful for having clones as his family because they were extremely supportive whereas his parents weren’t (they kicked him out of the house after he came out)
- he is a writer and is currently writing a teen novel on depression and suicide
- baby of the group
- easy to amuse/ people person
- wants to be a millionaire.
- is actually extremely intelligent but has learned to hide her thoughts and opinions throughout years of getting bullied
- her role model is Skye
Kathryn (Kat) Peligro:
- From a poor neighborhood in London
- Ran away from home at the age of 15
- Used prostitution to survive for a long time.
- almost fearless because she has been extremely broken by her circumstances that she has nothing to be afraid of anymore
- Almost murdered Holly twice (the first time because she did not know what clones were and the idea terrified her, and the second time because Holly became extremely irritating at one of their secret clone meetings)
- currently in the first serious relationship she’s ever been in. It’s actually making her lose her extreme rebellious nature and anger towards the world. Love is a wonderful thing.
Shivani Bhat (me):
- California-based clone
- I try to be as optimistic and nonjudgmental as I possibly can be
- I love learning/trying new things, reading, talking to people (or myself, whatever works best), long walks on the beach, coffee ice cream, complimentary colors, etc
- I love my clones (except for maybe holly)
- I have been told that I’m hilarious.
- I use excessive hand gestures waayyy to often
- I’m artistic, love acting/performing, and I sing everywhere I go :)
- orphanblack (aka the best show ever) made me realize that I have clones
and that i am completely and utterly obsessed with Tatiana Maslany beyond the point of repair.
WE ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE.