Holiday Makeup Tutorial Pt. I
This will be a two part series! Here is the first one, perfect for Thanksgiving!
1. Foundation of your own choice (I used Urban Decay Naked Skin, shade 2.0)
2. Nars Radient Creamy Concealer (in Custard)
3. Smashbox Photo Finish Foundation Primer
4. Clinique Blended FacePowder (in 03 Transparency)
5. Too Faced Light/Medium Matte Bronzer (in Milk Chocolate Soleil)
6. Benefit Hoola Bronzer Box
7. Benefit Rocketaur Blush Box
8. Maybelline’s Brow Drama (Sculpting Brow Gel) (in Soft Brown)
9. Smashbox Soft Lights Highlighter (in Shimmer)
First, apply Smashbox Photo Finish Primer all over face. Next, apply foundation as you normally would, as well as concealer where necessary. Dust a bit of Clinique Translucent Blended Face Powder over entire face to de-shine. Then, suck in your cheeks to make a concave shape and in an oval motion, apply a bit of Too Faced Matte Bronzer.Over that, apply some Benefit Hoola Bronzer to make the area darken, without orang-ing. Next, apply Benefit Rocketaur Blush on top of that to add a pearly-pink glow. Brush on some Maybelline’s Brow Drama to define brows softly, and dust some Smashbox Soft Lights Highlighter on the skin to make it holiday glow.
1. Urban Decay Primer Potion
2. Urban Decay Eyeshadow, (shade “Loaded”)
3. M A C Eyeshadow, (shade, “Vanilla”)
4. L’Oreal 24 Hr. Infallible: The Super Slim Liquid Eyeliner (in Black)
5. L’Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black Mascara (in Black)
Use the labeled picture below!!
First, apply Urban Decay Primer Potion to make your look last all night! Next, dust M A C Vanilla Eyeshadow all over lid and Urban Decay Loaded Eyeshadow in outer crease. Draw a medium sized line of eyeliner with L’Oreal Liquid Liner and wing it slightly upward. *Hint: hold a credit card to the outer eye area to create the perfect wing!* Add some mascara, and you’re finished!
1. Urban Decay Lip Liner (in shade, “Naked”)
2. M A C Lipstick (in shade, “Fleshpot”)
Line lips with Urban Decay Lip Liner in shade Naked, for entire lip and then add more to the edges of the lip. Then fill in the lips with M A C Lipstick in Fleshpot.
Note: all photos in this post are my own.