Adults in s2:*lock Clementine in a shed, put her in awkward positions to choose between people, blame her, don't realize she's stressed, grieving, and sad, make her get a walkie-talkie from dangerous people who wouldn't hesitate to shoot her in sight, leave her with the big decisions, depend on her to fix things, call her by a nickname after they've known her for 2 seconds, don't listen to her when she has something to say*
“I really don’t want Clem to be the playable character in season 3. Its not only because I disliked playing as her in general, but it feels like her story is over. I think Telltale should start fresh from a different protagonist and new characters or at least have one of the characters that’s still alive as the protagonist or even appear. Besides, how are they going to start it off if there were so many endings to chose from?“
• Slept for 24 hours (14 and 10 hour stretches). Thanks allergy meds!
• Done a massive grocery shop that took about three hours to put away.
• Avoided doing laundry and cleaning the bathroom like a professional adult.
• Cooked a ton of food and fallen into a food coma: crispy salmon, burnt cabbage, Vadouvan carrots and fennel, beet and barley salad with hummus, roasted broccoli with cashews, roasted butternut squash and beef and turkey koftas. Oh and the hazelnut meringue with clementine curd and mascarpone and toasted coconut, that’s the cause of the food coma. At least there’s lots of ready-to-eat food for the week!
• Not gone to the gym. Back is stoopid. Allergies are stoopid.
• Finished the book for my book club at work, several days before the meeting. This never happens! And I didn’t even hate the book like I normally do.
• Decided to probably go to bed before 9pm because I know how to party.