That new LoL cinematic explains perfectly well the way a game works in low elo.
- The support is the first one dying protecting the mid that can’t ward and chases a freaking Kat.
- The mid does nothing during teamfights.
- The top just picked Jax because he was open and is OP, and then feeds the freaking Darius because the enemy jungler is camping him and he doesn’t even know what a ward is.
- The ADC focuses the tank and dies trying. You can even feel the moment when the Graves types “WORTH” in the all chat.
- The jungler is a Diamond III smurf and is the only one carrying your whole team with a fed Rengar.
- The useless mid takes the credit for stoping Darius’s streak with a KS.
- And then they show respect to their rivals after an amazing game.