I was tagged by the fabulous Jessica!
Always post the rules:
- Answer the 11 questions and ask 11 more.
- Tag 11 people.
- Tell them you tagged them.
The questions I was asked:
1. Are we friends?
Meh, I guess I tolerate you. Hah kidding. You’re an amazing person and friend.
2. What is your favorite song lyric ever?
"Does this deafening silence mean nothing to no one but me?"
3. What would you do with an unlimited amount of money?
Well at first, I would selfishly buy the material things I want, perhaps travel the world, but then I would spend it on the people I love. I would donate the money and I dunno…
4. Would you in the annual Hunger Games?
Oh no… I hope not. I wouldn’t last very long.
5. Tell me about your first crush:
He had an awesome sense of humor. He always made me laugh until I cried. He was different, he didn’t fit the norm. He always had me thinking outside the box and about different perspectives. My world was much less black and white; it had color with him. But he was like a roller coaster; the highs made me feel like I could soar and the lows were terrible. Eventually he broke my heart, and he’ll never know why.
6. Do you remember your first tumblr url?
It took me a while to think about it but it was isabellasinnerthoughts
7. What’s your idea of a perfect day?
Going out to the city; From day to night. It would be a warm summer day and the night wouldn’t have any humidity. I’d walk through Central Park or maybe a beach with the people I care about most. At the end when we’ve tired out from whatever activity, we’d sit and star gaze; soaking in the good times.
8. What gets you through the most shit-tastic of days?
I still don’t know. Music helps and sleep…
9. Do you know the muffin man?
That lives on Drury Lane?!?!?!11
10. What do you think of Urban Outfitters making a fashion statement out of depression and eating disorders?
At first I had to look up what exactly Urban Outfitters’ statement was and I have to say I’m disappointed. Why are we glamorizing depression? What kind of message are we giving young women of the future? Depression and eating disorders are subjects we have to take more seriously. Like seriously who designs this? I wouldn’t want my daughter to grow up in this toxic environment where we place such heavy emphasis on physical appearance.
Women shouldn’t have to apologize or change who she is because she doesn’t fit into some crazy idea of perfection that was concocted by self deprecating women and horny men.
11. Who are you when you’re all alone?
I am probably most myself. I blog, pretend I have a band boyfriend/athlete, and sing hard core karaoke.
- Are we friends?
- What’s your favorite dessert?
- Favorite quote?
- Do you believe in soul mates?
- Love at first sight?
- Do you remember the first time you cried?
- What’s your happiest moment?
- What’s the best way to remedy a cold?
- What’s your biggest fear?
- Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
- If you could trade bodies with anyone for a day, who would it be and why?