Updates on Korea
- I used my first squatting toilet, and that was definitely an experience to remember…and hopefully forget. Especially when I went to wash my hands on the soap was on a stick lmao
- I’m spending way too much money, but the deals are so darn good. Especially on the sweaters that are actually of good quality and only $1-~$15.
- Nope. I ain’t got no oppas hahaha. It’s really hard to meet actual Korean people since they’re usually not confident in their English…and i’m not confident in my Korean. I do need to make more of an effort though.
- One of the few things that “shocked” me was that I thought people would stare, touch my hair and/or skin, something like that and no one even looks at me hahaha.
- There’s so much to do and see in Seoul, and I need to get out and see them more than just the clothing stores haha.
- I saw someone’s hand get stuck in the subway door
- Ahjummas run this country. They will knock/push you over, cross busy streets, and no one says/or does anything. But I met one nice one on the train who asked me to sit next to her and that was really cute.
Alright, that’s all I can think of for now. Anyone want to know any specifics?