I got tagged by the lovely Jes. So here goes….
- How much wood could a woodchuck chuck, if he only had a week to live? None. Why would he waste his time chucking wood when he could be doing all the other things that a woodchuck could do in his spare time?
- What does a cupcake mean to you? Delicious.
- If you could fill a gallon of any liquid, what would it be? Ummm….. chocolate milk.
- Have you ever saved an animal’s life? Nope.
- What is your original hair color? blonde. But it’s turning darker as I get older. *sadface*
- What do you REALLY think of me? I think you’re hilarious.
- What is your favorite flavor of Toaster Strudel? I don’t think I’ve ever tried Toaster Strudel.
- Gun to your head: Would you marry, fuck or kill me? I’d take away the gun. :)
- If I offered you a million dollars would you kidnap Rupert for me? Hmm… Only if there’s no threat of me getting arrested. Otherwise, you’re on your own, sister.
- Why is the sky blue? Because the sunlight is reflected off the surface of the oceans, and it causes the particles in the atmosphere to reflect blue. (or something like that)
- Why the fuck did Harry snap thae elder wand in half in the movie? WHY? Well…because David Yates wanted him to. :)
- Do you like these questions? Yes.
- What are you wearing? Khakis and a hoodie (because I’m not allowed to wear jeans at work)
- What would be the theme song to your life? Um. That’s a really good question.
- What were you supposed to be doing instead of this? Eating Lunch
If you got tagged, you copy/paste/answer these.
- If money is no object, where would you travel and why, and for how long?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- Batman, Spiderman or Superman?
- Did it bother you that in XMen 3 (The Last Stand) Wolverine’s pants didn’t rip off when he was trying to neutralize Phoenix?
- True or False: Your dream house has a library.
- What’s your favourite quote from Shakespeare?
- You can only eat three foods for the rest of your life. What are they?
- The novel you wish you’d written is:
- Famous person you’d like to meet (athletes, celebrities, politicians, whoever)
- If you could only listen to two albums for the rest of your life, what would they be?
- Is Chuck Klosterman brilliant, or just an asshole?
- Favourite quote from literature?