I was tagged by the lovely ladykaley to post ten facts about myself and then tag 15 people!
1. For some reason, people seem to think that because I’m homeschooled I have no idea how “proper” schools work (even though I wasn’t homeschooled until 4th grade)
2. When I first saw the Doctor Who episode “Blink”, it was 2:00 am and I sat alone in the dark. Immediately after the episode I had to go to the bathroom, which was, coincidentally, down the very long and dark hall.
3. Originally, I thought Supernatural was stupid. My brother and mother had been watching it since Season 1, and when I was younger I wasn’t allowed to watch it because it was too scary. As I got older, my other brother and sister started to watch, too. I never bothered- to be honest, I don’t even think I knew what it was about. Then, when my mom and sister (both brothers had since moved out) were watching the season 8 finale, I was bored and curiosity overcame me. Afterwards I watched the entire series and got hooked, and now we all watch it together.
4. Violence and gore doesn’t effect me much. I think it’s because, growing up with three older brothers, I saw them play a lot of violent video games (like Assassin’s Creed, Half Life, GTA, etc).
5. I get a lot of spiff from people because my family’s rich. The thing is, we weren’t always. My dad has worked really hard all his life; he mostly worked from 8:00-7:30 every day on his start-up (TuneIn). I have four siblings, and our education was really important to our parents, so they sent us to private Catholic schools. It was so expensive they took a house loan; that’s where when you sell your house, the money pays the debt. Money got so low that we wouldn’t even have AC on except at night, and even then we always kept it at about 80. I mean, just because my family is rich now doesn’t mean we always were. (I’m not saying my childhood was hard, but it wasn’t easy for my parents, either)
6. Latin is my seconds language, and I’ve been taking it for about six years. Clearly people who say it’s dead don’t listen to homeschoolers natter in it.
7. Because we’re a family of seven, for about thirteen years, we drove around in a big green van. Now that two have moved out, we sold it, but we all miss it.
8. I really want to move to Ireland and live there for a few years.
9. I have a metal Doctor Who lunch box (no regrets)
10. I work at a pool during summer as a gate guard.
justbethecatcherisall chaoticdisneylover icallhimnina colakit wantingsomethingpermanent dizzylaurenlizzy multi-fandom-and-whatnot lordofthesuperwhopotterlocked nocsa alchymist11 the-red-in-our-ledgers wholockpotterflyvengers