EMILY’S BRAVE ADVENTURES
Top 5 Tips for living a brave life
1. Don’t be afraid of failure. Sometimes failing can be a good thing! I’ve found that I learn the most through my mistakes. Sure, it can be embarrassing and let’s face it…failing isn’t anyone’s dream. But it’s important to remember that it happens to us all - no one’s perfect! So embrace it, acknowledge it, learn from it and move on!
2. Take every opportunity. I can’t stress this one enough! Take every opportunity – even if it’s not what you originally had in mind. Doors open for a reason and it can lead to new experiences and often times other opportunities! You won’t know whether you like it or not unless you give it a try and hey – you may even learn something new. Embrace each opportunity with an open mind and give it everything you’ve got!
3. Hard work pays off. Okay, you got me. This tip is pretty cliché - but it’s true! Hard work really does pay off. Although sometimes it may not seem like it, hard work doesn’t go unnoticed. It’s appreciated by everyone around you and makes life so much easier!
4. Be kind. Sounds simple right? But you would be surprised at the amount of people who forget to treat those around them with kindness and respect. A positive attitude and a smile go a long way- not only in the work setting, but everyday life as well.
5. Step outside of your comfort zone. If any of you have been keeping up with this blog, you know this one was hard for me! But I can honestly say it’s been worth it. There’s only so much inside of your comfort zone and if you ever want to change or progress, you’re going to have to take that step eventually! Breaking that “safety bubble” will teach you things you never knew about yourself and lead to experiences you wouldn’t otherwise have had. Take risks that are worth taking and follow your dreams – you never know what you might learn.