- Rule 1: Always post the rules.
- Rule 2: Answer the questions the person who tagged you asked and write 11 new ones.
- Rule 3: Tag 11 new people and link them to the post.
- Rule 4: Let them know you’ve tagged them.
~~~~I was tagged by stuckinthiscocoon!
1. Best (childhood) memory?
The best childhood memory I have is from when I was about 5 or 6. My grandma took my sister, my two older cousins, and me to the park. The 4 of us kids roller bladed through the park together, and it was so great just being the 4 of us. My childhood was essentially built with those kids. My 3 best friends…but we’ve grown apart as we’ve grown up.
2. Best high school experience?
Marching band. I have 4 state championships under my belt, and our band itself has 3 national championships. So proud.
3. Are you an only child?
Nope, I have an older sister and two younger twin half-sisters.
4. Favorite sport? (And why?)
FOOTBALL. I love watching it and I love the culture my friends and family have with it.
5. Go to song, when you’re sad or need a pick me up.
Lately it’s been “I Will Wait” - Mumford & Sons
6. Best?Fave joke.
Hm. Idk :/
7. Best/Funniest/Most amusing pick up line.
Haaaaaaave you met me?
8. If you could pick one fictional character to be your BFF who would it be and why?
DAMN. Hmmm….Olive Penderghast. She’s brilliant, witty, and beautiful. And you know how people say that if you spend time around someone, you start to act/sound like them? Yes please. I love Olive. She’s spectacular. I would love her and I’d believe her when she told the truth the first time and I wouldn’t call her bitch or shitface :)
9. Favorite hobby/past time?
10. Best part about your current status in life?
My boyfriend, Jackson, and his family. They love me like my own family, and they all take such great care of me.
11. Dream job?
Counselor/therapist for teens and young adults struggling with sexual identity.
- What is your favorite animal and why?
- What movie/TV show do you watch when you’re home sick?
- Favorite book?
- Name the one artist/band you would do anything to see in concert.
- Who is the one person at the top of your celebrity To-Do list?
- What song makes you feel the happiest?
- Favorite word and why?
- Name one thing you like the most about yourself.
- What is the first thing you would accomplish if you knew you could not fail?
- What was your most vivid dream?
- Describe the love of your life.