- Charming:Wait. So Gold's plan to turn Emma dark is to have her kill a known criminal who's threatening Henry's life?
- Charming:But that's not evil.
- Author:Sure it is.
- Charming:No it's not. Killing someone for personal gain or for no good reason is evil. Killing someone who's trying to kill a child will get you a medal and a parade.
- Author:But killing equals bad.
- Charming:It's not that simp--look. What's Cruella's happy ending again?
- Author:Regaining the ability to kill people.
- Charming:Yeah, I'm still thinking we should have a parade on stand-by for when Emma gets back.
Are you the rpo blog with the most followers/activity?